Wednesday, August 13, 2008

please read this book 2

The last time I begged people to read a book, it didn't go over very well. I think this is because, back then, I was asking people to get all outraged with me over how much corn we unknowingly eat. There was a lot of science and history. It was boring. This time, it's all about work gossip and your co-workers and how sucky they can be but also how sublime they can be. Were you working in an office in Austin at any time from 1999 to 2001? If you were, you should read this book. If the word zeitgeist doesn't come to mind, then you were not working in an office in Austin at any time from 1999 to 2001. Read this book and then call me to reminisce about your kooky co-workers. And don't forget to label your Slim Fast.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Can I read this book even if I didn't work in an office in Austin between 1999 and 2001?

Alison said...

Yes, but only if you were working in an office in Chicago between 1999 and 2001!

Suzanne said...

I wasn't there either, how about if I was working retail in Columbus between 1999 and 2001?