Monday, November 10, 2008

the McRib is back!


And I still do not get it. People I know and love are irrationally excited by the return of the McPressed Meat sandwich and it really puzzles me. (Kind of like how the funniest people I know think that A Confederacy of Dunces is the most hilarious book ever and yet I can't get through the first chapter.) I've never eaten a McRib before, and perhaps that's my loss. On the other hand, maybe the reason they're only available once a year is that Ronald has to save up enough pig lips and cow buttholes to meet the demand. I do not get it.

3 comments:

BN said...

I earnestly love the McRib. I've heard some McDonaldses serve the McRib year-round, but I'm pretty sure they're all in Baytown.

Poster Nutbag said...

I lost teeth eating the McRib. Granted, the teeth were already loose, but still... good memories.

Netlfix finally sent me the This American Life: Season 1 DVD, though, and there's a segment on contemporary pig farming, and, well, I don't want to think about pig parts, ya know?

Poster Nutbag said...

mwaablahyech!