Monday, February 25, 2008

this rules

A couple of weeks ago, I got a catalog in the mail from DHC. The catalog came with four tiny free samples, including one for deep cleansing oil. The instructions on the sample tell me that I should slather this oil on my face and then rinse with water. The instructions promise that all of my makeup will come off with the oily water. This sounded highly implausible to me, but since I have never experienced the sensation of smearing oil all over my face, I go for it. Totally works. Eye makeup, foundation, everything comes off. What will they think of next? If any of you decide to visit the DHC site, maybe you will be able to explain to me why they also sell rice and soy sauce. Their brown rice is germinated, just like Megan's Ezekiel bread.


No comments: