Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I wore them

During a trip to NYC last year, I got carried away and bought a pair of skinny jeans. Even at the point of purchase, I knew that there was a greater than 50% chance that the skinny jeans would remain in my closet with the tags still attached until they were someday drafted -- unworn -- into the Salvation Army. Much to my surprise, a perfect opportunity to wear them arose last month when we went to the drake. Sure, we weren't the hippest people in the club (that honor would maybe go to the gals who were doing a totally non-ironic Paris Hilton-at-Hyde-as-described-by-Us Weekly impersonation -- dancing on banquettes, lots of hair flipping, etc.) but I did wear the jeans with heels and that has to count for something.






1 comment:

Poster Nutbag said...

today i bought "curvy jeans." i plan to wear them with birkenstocks or skechers.