Wednesday, September 3, 2008

she's leaving home


My cousin Ashley is starting college, like right NOW! She should be most of the way through her orientation at this point, so here's your chance to save her from the mistakes you made. Post a comment giving her some sisterly (or motherly) advice. I'll begin with my own hard-won gem: "Just because you can eat belgian waffles in the cafeteria every day for every meal, doesn't mean you should." You can see that she's already mastered the sorority-girl pose, so give her something she can use (buying a new five-pack of Hanes Her Way at the Walgreen's so she can put off laundry for another week, for example)!

2 comments:

NikkiO said...

Spend twice as much time with your girlfriends than with boys.
And never leave your friend alone at a Frat party, no matter what.
Geez, I could go on forever.

Ashley said...

I lubz you. Great advice, nikkio; would be glad to hear more :)