Thursday, May 8, 2008

you should see yourself!

You know how you think your voice sounds a certain way, but then you hear it on tape and you're like, WEIRD! some twelve-year-old valley girl hacked into my cell phone and changed my outgoing message! (Until I was 30, I could ditch telemarketers by telling them that my parents weren't home.)

Or like how people think they can sing and then something like this happens (don't watch the whole thing or you will want to kill me):



Or better yet, you're around when Blaine boasts that he can wink his right eye, then left eye, then right, left, right, left fastfastfastfast AND you happen to have a video camera.

When I showed the video to Blaine, he said, "But it feels so much different than it looks!" Awww.

6 comments:

In case you wondered said...

I thought I could do it so now I'm going to have to video it to see. Must add to Friday night to-do list.

Jill said...

Must add to Friday night watch list. Megan, I'm waiting.

NikkiO said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NikkiO said...

Have I told you that I can do the wave with my eyebrows?

Alison said...

Prove it, sister!!! Post your video!

Ashley said...

hahahahahahasdkj;lfahahahahah
aahashdfdkasj;hahaha
ahahahah
ahahahahahah
ahaha

love it